My name is Mike Wigen, I’ve been working full time as an illustrator and graffiti artist since 2001. You can find my designs in commercials, video games, on toys, sports equipment, product designs and of course as lots of logotypes and brands out there.
Quick promo for my other stuff:
- Instagram I'll post both graffiti and other art-related things.
- MindGem Store full A-Z Graffiti Alphabets for web publications.
- PortfolioI’m not restricted to Graffiti art, I do traditional oil paintings too.
Here's how it works,
You'll pick one of my featured font styles and colors of your own choice.
The price is $10 per letter and you’ll pay 50% up front and the remainder upon approval and delivery.
You can choose to pay via Paypal or credit card. If you choose to pay via Paypal invoice an additional charge of $4.50 will be added to cover their merchant fees.
3 revisions is included in the price. Revisions
Additional revision is $25 but this is almost never needed.
File formatsWe can offer either high resolution raster bitmap or vector graphics for most of our fonts/designs. It's important that you let us know what your end goal is with the design since the two different formats has their own pros and cons.
Pros: Can scale as large as you want without quality loss. Superior for screen print. You want this format if you plan to print on clothing, big banners and truck covers.
Cons: This format can have less details, there's also a minimum line size so we can't have realistic splatter effects. We are also limited to gradients in some cases. Screen print costs are set by the quantity and number of colors used so often you want to limit your design to a few colors, often no more than 3+black and white but this is entirely up to you. If you're looking for a realistic graffiti design this is not the best format.
Pros: Much more realistic and organic looking than Vector. We can add all kinds of glows, splatter, drips and use a million colors. There's no substitute for realism.
Cons: Although we work with very large files and you Should be able to print huge there are restrictions, if the design is scaled up it will lose quality. Not very much but notable up close. So if you plan to print larger than 6 feet/2 meters then this is not the best format. Raster files are not ideal for textile prints either, you will need to use digital heat transfer which can result in a "plasticy" texture where the print is. On bags this is OK on tshirts NO.
When your design is paid in full and the files delivered, this non-exclusive copyright is in effect.
Things you Can do with your design
- The License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive worldwide license to make use of the digital Artwork you have purchased. This license cannot be offered to a third party.
- You are licensed to use the Artwork to create End Products. The End Product may be Sold.
- An End Product is a customized implementation of the Artwork, requiring an application of skill and effort. An End Product is also in nature different than the Artwork. Example, A Magazine is the End Product and the Artwork is the logotype for the Magazine or a T-shirt may be the End Product and the Artwork is the printed design on the T-shirt.
Things you Can't do with your design
- You can’t re-distribute the Artwork as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can’t re-distribute or make available the Artwork as-is or with superficial modifications. The Artwork itself may Not be sold, rented, leased or licensed.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of the Artwork on a stand-alone basis. For example: You can’t sell, publish or print 1 (a single) font-letter by itself. if the original Artwork was more than that.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Artwork and use it separately from the End Product.
- You may Not convert the original artwork into vector graphics.
- You can only use the Artwork for lawful purposes. You can’t use the Artwork in a way that creates a fake identity, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with illegal subjects.
- MindGem Graphics retains ownership of the Artwork but grants you the non-exclusive copyrights on these terms.
- What’s the turnover?
Usually within 24 hours but expect 3 business days.
- Is the design large enough for a t-shirt print?
Indeed. The original file size is approximately 5000 pixels at 300 dpi, good enough for 2meter/6feet prints.
- What does dpi stand for?
Dots Per Inch (How many pixels there are within a square inch)
- Do I get vector formats too?
No. The end result is high resolution raster bitmap. Vector nodes are not included and converting to vectors is not allowed.
- Will you print this for me?
I'll only draw the design for you and send over the files to you so you can print it locally.
- I don’t have Paypal
Not a Problem. I'll send over a digital invoice from Paypal which you can pay with credit card instead. A fee of $4.50 will be added to cover Paypal's merchant costs.